Selling WTS Chest Bot Hello guys! After some hesitation, I...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS Chest Bot Hello guys! After some hesitation, I have decided to sell my personal GW Chest bot. The bot will open chests near the Boreal Station (beginning of GW: Eye of the North). It can be done in NM or in HM. The bot will also pick up the drops, identify, and sell them to the merchant, so that you will never run out of space in your inventory (and earn a little money at the same time). That’s why, with this only bot, you will progress in four titles at once: Lucky, Unlucky, Treasure Hunter and Wisdom. With this bot, you have the following benefits: _ Speed: I cannot give you exact statistics on the lucky/unlucky points earned per hour, because it depends on your level in these titles. But there are often 1 or 2 chests per run, and the run lasts less than 2 minutes. _ Ease: You don’t need to install any software; I only send the exe file. The bot will automatically resize the GW window. In addition, you can still use the mouse and keyboard. So feel free to watch a movie or play on a secondary account when the bot does the job. _ Undetected: This bot doesn’t use injection, so the risks of being banned are minimal. _ Safe: This point joins the one above, I used this bot to do my four titles on my main account months ago, and I use it right now to do my lucky title on a secondary account. I had no troubles with that. Unlike other bots, mine will not get stuck against NPCs or doing odd trajectories. Of course, you’ll have to pay attention to the use, there will actually risk of getting /report if you run this bot in US district 1. I also want to point out that I cannot be held liable for punishment after using this bot. The GW's Charter prohibits the use of bots. You use this bot to your sole risk and bear the consequences. Now, most importantly, the price: 10€ (~ 13,6 dolls). It is not much for a bot that provides you 4 account titles at once, but enough to ensure that this bot won’t be wide spread, unlike those that we meet everywhere, and...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    David Popovich

David Popovich
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

can you pm me with details and if the bot still works

3. OP
    OP
    Beau Elsmore

Beau Elsmore
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Can you message me to confirm if the bot still works please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.