WTS char in l2dynamite [pvp server] (old l2 anime)

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello i want to sell my char in l2 anime. People online:80-100 Char name:Buggy. Main class:Dominator. Subs:Ghost sentinel,sagi and adventurer. Hero count : 1. Server changed name from l2 anime to l2dynamite/ Mxc topic of server : maxcheaters/forum/index.php?topic=174827.0 Items that i have : tattoo of absolute + 25,tattoo of doom + 25 ,tatto of soul + 25,dragonic set + 25,dc set + 25,full jewels set + 25 Weapons:Db + 25 ( with pasive skill duel might),as + 25 [haste] with pasive skill agility,and arcana mace acumen with active prominence. Agument Skills Passive:Duel might in db + 25 and agility in as + 25. Active:Prominence in am + 25,Blessed body,M. barrier,Agility,battle roar,Celestial Shield,Might,Duel might,Kiss of eva ,cheer,blessed soul,recharge,wild magic,heal,Guidance,Shield,Empower and focus. I have also 10 k gold bars Price:20 euro with paysafecard I will only trade when you give me the pin of paysafe and lock the card,i dont want to scam anyone just to stop sh1ty l2. Pm me for . Thanks. New price:20 euro And to see that it is a good price check out l2 anime's donation list Code: [Select] Contact : donates@l2anime or g1acovos@ Hero Status (1 month) : 30 € Change Character Name (Not Allowed : !,@,#,$,%,^,&,*,-,=,+ and more ): 10 € Change Base Class : 10 € Clan LvL 6 + 100.000(Points) : 10 € Clan LvL 7 : 15 € Clan LvL 8 + Clan Skills (all lvl 3) : 25 € Augments Skills : Focus,Might,Duel-Might,Wild Magic,Magic Barrier,Shield,Empower,Guidance,Stone and more : 25 €(1 skill) Battle Road,Solar Flare,Blessed Soul,Blessed Body,Cheer,Mana Gain,Aura Flare and more : 20 €(1 skill) Accept or click here

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.