Selling WTS C5,H6 PVP ACCOUNT for 44GBP Hey selling a C4...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS C5,H6 PVP ACCOUNT for 44GBP Hey selling a C4 [ALMOST C5] ,H6 pvp account for only ?44 GBP [Pounds] It is pc linked. I have sold a c7/h12 account for $700 on this forum already last year. and it was also pc linked so 100% SAFE! OVER 23 Positive feedback. Has all skills from all campaign because I bought the pvp pack on it. It has no pve, if you want pve you can buy the game codes... The account also has alots of reward points. If you want the account with the reward points to buy armor and fancy weapons for pvp you will have to pay 17GBP for each 1300 reward points. If you don't need the reward points then the account is for 44gbp only. Private message me your If you are interested. WTS 50/50 Acc (4sets of FoW armor, GWAMM, 2x KoBD) This account is 50/50 in HoM. All 4 campaigns. Has 4 chars with Obsidian armor. 2 Legendary Survivors. 8 total character slots. The main character is a monk with God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals (6). The account is PlayNC linked, however I will release all info including CD keys to buyer as I will no longer need them. Monk: (female) Level 20 with over 30 Million XP and GWAMM Obsidian Armor, Chaos Gloves, many other armor pieces, most armor in game. 31 Maxed Titles Completed every campaign Uses Tormented items Assassin: (female) Level 20 with over 13 million XP Obsidian Armor, Chaos Gloves SC set up Necro: (female) Lever 20 with 3.6 million XP Obsidian Armor, Chaos Gloves, other armor sets Kind Of A Big Deal (1) Legendary Survivor Ranger: (female) Level 20 with 3.5 million XP Obsidian Armor, Choas Gloves Kind Of A Big Deal (1) Other titles worth mentioning: has both kurz, and lux maxed, rank 4 zaishen, and r1 gladiator, also has unlucky title at r4, lucky r3, and wisdom at r5. Many perfect stat item upgrades (wrappings, bow string, stuff like that) and inscriptions. I have pets on each char as well as in storage including: Gwen, Shiro, Flame Djinn, Water Djinn, Celestial Tiger, Celestial Ox, Bone Dragon, ETC..... I...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.