WTS Brand New AoC Account 30 USD

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey all i am selling a brand new AoC account (USA). The account is already activated which means you can skip the credit card verification and age process. I am selling the account for this low mainly because my computer cannot handle the game and i would like to sell it asap. I accept USD paypal only, account information will be transferred after payment is completed. This account includes about 26 days left of free gameplay. If you are unfamiliar with funcom accounts you can change all account details to your own. This includes your name and address making it yours 100%. Please contact me on aim, i am selling the account for only 30 USD (you save over 20 USD from retail and taxes. Once again you are buying the account, there is no cd included (you can download online). You will also be provided with the cd key if you request. This account is playable until the end of your current subscription cycle (2008-08-20 01:31:44). Reach me on AIM : Fafurion You can check out some of my other auctions, people have left me good rep. Thanks again and happy hunting. I will also be willing to trade if you have items / credit for anarchy online rk1. Maybe even possibly trading for a wow game card or a anarchy online game card. I am willing to compromise, take care. AIM: Fafurion

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.