WTS: Battle Account with Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi everyone, I've purchased a digital copy of Diablo 3 recently. However, due to being such a person who gets bored easily, I'm trying to sell my account. I'm going to try my luck on BF3 if i am able to sell it. Here are some little details about account: You can change the account name (email address) You can change the BattleTag (hasn't changed yet) You can add account security (both authenticator and Battle SMS Protect hasn't been activated yet,so you can activate them) Also secret question and answer related to that secret question will be provided. It has a level 44 Demon Hunter with some decent items on it on "The Americas" realm, and a level 7 Barbarian on "Europe Realm" A screenshot from Battle: (if image is being viewed in thumbnail mode, here is the link s18.postimage/55qvzfie1/diabloacc.png) I'm thinking of a price of €35/$44. If you are not eager to go first, we can get help/ service from admins maybe. name will be provided via PM, if you have serious offer. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.