wts assassin54 glad42 rang29 cleric22 temp13 sorc11 Spatalos server

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

hello i am selling my aion account on Spatalos (EU) server.My account has one assassin lvl54 with half fernis gear and 30lvl abyss jewels.My glad is almost full gold gear once he was twink with 1 abyss jewel for 30 lvl and he is 42 lvl.also if you get bored you can try your luck with ranger lvl 29 and templar lvl 13 cleric lvl 22 and sorc lvl 11. MY ACCOUNT ALSO has 26m kinah for the lucky one who is going purchase this account .also my main ppl called cynergy lvl 54 is on the best legion of this server called (Prets) and with the items in my bank of all my character you can get 15+ m kinah plus . forgot to tell you that all my ppl are from asmodians side.Also if you go to templars bank you will find 2 pieces of daevastic gear for lvl 30 and my ranger is 29 lvl so you wont get busy getting a full daevastic gear on the ppl you want.My starting price for this account is 250euro .Make any other offer to me forgot to tell you and silver/gold metals at bank included!!! if you want to contact you can talk to the forum or at this mail by sending an e-mail *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.