WTS: Aoc + tsw + ddo + lotro

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

AOC + TSW + DDO + LOTRO - 5 accounts total $500 or Best Offer for all. AOC + TSW (one account each, linked under my account name) DDO + LOTRO (one account each, linked under my account name) DDO (one account, my second account, so no linked accounts) If you're someone who is serious about these accounts, then let's talk. My preference is for you to give me a number and I will call you. I'm not interested in getting scammed - and I don't mind paying for a real phone call to confirm that I'm not going to be scammed. PM me for details. $350 USD or Best Offer :: Linked AOC and TSW account (two games) AOC Sub runs out in March 2013 If you want a middle man, you pay the fees Almost 7,000 Funcom Points 1,200 Bonus TSW Funcom Points (can only be used in TSW) Again - these accounts are linked - so they have to be sold together AOC - EU - Sub runs out in a couple of months Great game. Had it since 2008. Any new character you start will begin with quite a bit of vet points (I forget exactly how many). I bought Khitai, and I bought Ardashir, and I have one of each class that is over L20, and most over 30. All Destiny quests have been done on most of them as well. Khitai Expansion Turan Expansion All Characters have Mounts (Camel, Level 40 Horse, Swift Horse, Purebred Tarpani Stallion, Tiger Steed, + one character has max Tiger faction + mount) 5 Characters of Level 80 (Barb-BS-DT-Guard-Sin) - two with partial T2/3 - one with almost full T3 - Most have good AA (at a minimum, all have essential AA for Khitai on each L80) 12 Character Slots in Total (one of each class) Several L40ish characters, so you could offline two of them to 80 and have 7 L80 characters in short order. If you played a bit or power leveled a day in Keshatta, you could have 3 of them to L80 TSW Grandmaster - no sub required - lifetime account One of the best games I ever played - but I am just too busy and travel too much to keep it, sadly. Linked to my AOC account as well, since I was expecting to have more play time when I bought it. Now I don't, so both must go together. I have one character with what I think is a cool name (got the name early), and another with an ok name. Third slot I never really played - just an extra slot when I thought you needed more than one slot (you do need three if you want to see the whole game - but honestly, one character is fine for the main story line). I made it as far as the desert (I know, not that far) and I completed the recent end of the world ARG (all 6, max score, and max stars). So you get a bonus item when the next expansion launches. I also paid extra for the beginner pack, so you have a jacket, a pet cat that constantly pops a DOT heal on you at low levels, and some clothes + a cool outfit. Good game. 3 Character Slots QL6 and 7 on the main character (male) 230 Skill Points / 175 Ability Points Additional Accounts I'm Selling: $240 USD or Best Offer Dungeons and Dragons Online and Lord of the Rings Online Accounts (Linked Accounts, one of each - so package deal) DDO - I have at least $500 USD invested in this account (in terms of character tomes, special abilities, expansions, etc. - I literally have access to almost every dungeon or pack in the game) - this was my favorite MMO for ages (still is one of my favorites). I love the active combat, rolling in and out of the way to fight back - just so much more than standing there and pushing 1-2-3 repeat. I have some very cool names here as well (Founder account, so I started out early - also have a guild ship, with colors - the one you have to pay real money to buy). I think it is around level 30. LOTRO - I have at least $250 USD invested in this account (in terms of character tomes, special abilities, expansions, etc.) - I bought this two years ago to play with a friend on Dwarrowdelf. Friend stopped playing, and I kept with it for a while on and off. Got a human Champion to level 40ish, and have one each of all other classes / races, plus one extra. 9 Character slots, because I went free for a while so bought the extras. I also bought some of the special store mounts, and won others in festivals. Lastly, I have all of the three mounts from the expansion in 2011 (I forget what it was called), and several characters I did the grind to get their crafting way up there (farming, cooking, alchemist, armor, weapon, etc.). Farming is Supreme GM on the Champ - as he is the alchemist (battle potions FTW). Lots of fun here too, though I prefer DDO. DDO - Premium Account - with Underdark Expansion Purchase + all early purchase options 31,000+ Turbine Points ($200 value if on sale, $400 value if not on sale) Characters from L4 to L18 ranges - two 50-70 level crafters 10 Character Slots with full +3 or +2 tomes on most characters + unique names LOTRO - Premium Account - Rohan Expansion (L75) + all early purchase bonuses - Mounts (several special mounts + at least 3 for all characters) 5,900+ Turbine Points ($80 value if on sale, $40 value if not on sale) Characters from L5 to L40 ranges - several at tier 6 and 7 craft levels - some Monster Play (not much) 9 Character Slots with bonus stats on several characters (Books or whatever they are called, up to level 5 in all stats on some characters) $50 USD or Best Offer :: Dungeons and Dragons Online Account I have at least $350 USD invested in this account (in terms of character tomes, special abilities, expansions, etc.) DDO - Premium Account with Underdark Expansion Purchase + all early purchase options - Quite a few Adventure Packs Unlocked / Paid 7,000+ Turbine Points ($50 value if on sale, $100 value if not on sale) One Character on this account (L16, Female - many special weapons, etc.) Full +3 Tomes for all stats used on character Will sell all for $500 or best offer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.