WTS AO acc 215+ Nano mage Agent (rk1) RARE! :P

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

So im selling my account since i hardly ever use it. If you buy this account you will be one of a kind, last i checked there is only 5ish nano mage agents over lvl 215 /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif All expansion packs are added to the account , including the newest one lost eden /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif You wont have a problem with credits either, cant remember exactly ammount i have in my head but lets just say you wont run out :=) Have also done alot of reasearch on the char. Alien level is 9 i think, and i am a member of some of the raiding bots that is currently active , + i still have unused points there /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif There is also alot of other chars on the acc, including a fixer with Grid armor mark 2. and an enforcer twink. All chars are omni /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Im selling this for real cash and minimum bid is 200$ Either post here or add me to on: rolfeinarbjornaadal@ You can also post/send me questsions if you wonder about anything /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.