[WTS] Any Class (0-86) With Noblesse and Dual Class on Bartz !

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

WTS Any Class from level 0-86 with all you want: Class Race Gendre Hairstyle Nick This Service will take about 3~5 days , depends on the resources we got.It will work like this , u tell us what to do , i create email / ncsoft account and raise it to 86 or what lvl u want, then we make the deal , easy and simple:) For more details , for more accurate information contact me , and i will personally take it over,btw we work on group , no bot , just human power:) NEW :We are making now Costumed Characters (race/nick/gendre.etc) lvl 86 and noblesse and dual class! For a char lvl 86 with noblesse and dual class it will take 1 week and a half +- 2-3 days , depends on the resources we got and the class of the character/subclass. The price will be decided with your help. Exemple : I make an Wynn lvl 86, the i make an subclass, lets say HE lvl 75 , then i make Noblesse and if u want i will make dual class too. Contact Info: Mail: Shadow_man403@ : Shadow_man403@ YM : Shadow_man403 Payment info : Only Paypal it's safer for both sides . ( Paypal Adress verified ) Important : The accounts from ( 0 -85 ) will be done in 3 days, max 4 !

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.