WTS: Anarchy Online Account- RK1

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Hello, I am selling My Anarchy Online Account for $150 USD, It has a 217 crat, 216, Soldier, 202 Enforcer, 174 Nano-Tech, 150 MA, and a few lower levels. The toons are all Geared to play except the Enfo he is stripped but all his gear is in his inventory. None of the toons have combined, But soldier and crat have DB armor. Soldier is a great tank and DD it is equipped with a D-Shark, as far as garden keys go the Crat or the soldier Have all of the keys which ever one doesnt have all the keys they are only missing like 2 or so keys. NT is good for kiting to PL lower levels to either lvl ur other account or for $$$. MA is a Sector 10 Twink, The toons are currently in A great Omni Org. Umbra Excertus is the name I believe (Cant remember correct spelling) Over all a great account for anyone. I am only accepting Paypal Payments. PM me or reply to this thread if you want to buy it )) Looking to sell asap Thx! XoXo Stephani ^_^

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.