[WTS]Aion EU Gladiator 34 Level - Xmas #!!!

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Information: Hello guys, I am quitting Aion and wish to sell my great account. It has 34 Gladiator on it, guild with 40+ members, it's a level 3 guild and has cool emblem. The server it is on is Spatalos. Also I will give you armory link before you will be buying, and here I will post current gear. I have over 5 mil of Kinah's on my char and cool Rare items. The char didn't participate in any PvP, I was just questing and going to instances like Fire Temple, also the character has great reputation and many people like it. Also the account is preordered, and it is collector's edition account and has active playtime until 20th of January of 2010. Just the worth of the account, without the char is 70€. And since it has quite leveled char, i was thinking fair price could be 90€. But for this opportunity, for Christmas and New Year only, I will be selling it for only 50€. Yea that's right so get it while you can, it surely makes a great present for anybody. Screen: Price: 50€ Contact: : ***************************************************** :AOL XFIRE: doomrazr PAYPAL: *****************************************************

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.