WTS: Aion Eu Account with Cleric 60,ranger 56,temp50 and 35 sin Spatalos Asmodian Side

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi, Like treatd say i wanna sell my account on spatalos Info about acc: veteran with gold pack active,1 gold pack already in inventory for your use,400 coins to get whatever you want from mall. Info about characters : 1. cleric lvl 60 with : -1 set arena 1 cond pvp 55 chain full mr stones -1 set arena 1 cond pvp/pve cloth full mb/ma -more then 35k cruciable insig. to start your own 60 chain set,around 100k ap in inventory -mace 55 arena with 8% cast speed,best weap till 3.0 for clerics -and many other usefull stuff -dragon mount to enjoy the ride and the fly 2.ranger lvl 56 with: - 1 lvl 30 elite pvp +11 - 1 new set arena 2 cond for best pvp feelings 3.temp lvl 50 with : -not much cuz i started with him 2 months ago and i got only 1 piece elite pvp (most important-jacket) -don't need much ap tho cuz you have the cleric and you can get ap for it easy from eso. 4.sin lvl 35 with: -daeva set +10 with boots +22% crafted same +10 - daggers krom both +5 and +6 -all pieces with attack stones -same as temp jsut started and didn't got only 3 acc pvp All of this for 200 euro negociable.waiting for offers and if you need other info just ask. -

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.