Selling WTS: ACC lvl.30 NA 700+ win WTS - ACCOUNT lvl 30...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: ACC lvl.30 NA 700+ win WTS - ACCOUNT lvl 30 NA 750 win 68 Champ 53 Skin - Pulsefire Ez, Astronaut teemo, Battlecast cho, Gatekeep galio and more other 9 Runepages (1adc, 1supp, 1jung, the other for top ad/ap and mid) WTS cause restart on EUW server Add me on : dancing_noxtrooper , i wts it fast cause want to buy a few champ and skin^^ WTT: LoL account for Eve account/isk Dont play lol anymore i have bought almost every character lotsa skins, not sure what lvl i beleive 15/16 with positive wallet. pm me. WTB: Wtb high and clean elo account na A high or clean ELO account is wanted. :imyuet If u dont have at least 20 credits, i wont go first - - - Updated - - - 20 feedbacks* WTS: Diamond account. 2.1K ELO AMAZING ACCOUNT! BARGAIN 7 pages of runes 85 champs+ 20-30 skins [almost 30] Only through Paypal or trade. For any extra info add Anorien2009 on . I can show everything through sharescreen! Scammers, dont even bother writing. I have sold many accounts and I can smell you from miles away. WTS: EU no &ea super acount 1600 elo solo que all the champaions , 11 pages runes and 36 skins and 20k ip atm pm only with offers or add me on marinosaoe kastaniou WTS: Eu west nice account. More info inside. The account has 56 champions and has 4 skins : Frosted Ezreal Judgement Kayle Riot girl tristana Unchained Alistar 9 rune pages : Marks: 9x Marks of Armor 9x Marks of Armor Pen 9x Marks of Attack Damage 9x Marks of Attack Speed 9x Marks of Magic Penetration Seals 1x Seal of Ablity Power 9x Seal of Armor 9x Seal of Scaling Abillity Power 9x Seal of Scaling Health 9x Seal of Scaling Mana Regen Glyphs 1x Glyph of Cooldown Reduction 9x Glyph of Magic resist 9x Glyph of Scaling Abillity Power 10x Glyph of Scaling Cooldown Reduction Quints 3x Quints of Ability Power 3x Quints of Armor penetration 3x Quints of Attack Damage 4x Quints of Gold 1x Quints of Movement speed sells for 40 Euros WTS: Level 30 NA Account. 1480 elo 3 rune pages : bileyb WTS: LVL 30...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.