Selling WTS: 90 Rogue Max AA, 90 Shaman 3kaa Looking to...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/23/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: 90 Rogue Max AA, 90 Shaman 3kaa Looking to sell my 90 rogue and 90 shaman on the drinal server. Rogue is 60k hp unbuffed with a bit of t4 raid gear including weapons and some visibles. Parses around 35k on a burn. Has pretty much every clicky you could ever want as well as most of the questable augs and 8 years of veteran rewards. The shaman was primarily used as a box. Sitting at around 45k mana with around 3k aa. Nothing too special about him but he is on a seperate account if you want to have a package deal. Send me a PM with offers or questions. Thank you WTS: EQ2 Acct: 90 myth'd Mystic//90 myth'd Assassin Looking to sell my account, has 2 lvl 90's , Mystic and Assassin. Both characters have myths and good gear, send a pm if interested WTS: 90 Ranger Looking to sell my lvl 90 Ranger on Xegony/Druzzil for $350.The character can be transferred. Magelo:eq.magelo/profile/1400500 Misc.:Also has several LON items like the Snow Leopard & Shadow Panther mounts,Epic 1.0/2.0,haste & shrink clickies,HOT group shawl & has all expansions up to HOT.If you have any questions please feel free to ask. WTS: EQ1 Selling 2 accounts on antinous bayle server 72 necromancer/72 shaman Looking to sell these accounts. 72 Necromancer, dark elf, female. Mostly elegant defiant gear. 62 AA Has all expansions. Account 2 72 Shaman, barbarian, female. 102 AA, 26 currently unspent Mostly elegant/elaborate defiant gear Also on this account 71 Enchanter, dark elf, female 100 AA Has upto seeds of destruction expansion. Both accounts have approx 3kpp each. Looking for 50 dollars for each account. Perfect accounts for people who don't want to level a new character past all the boring low levels. Both accounts still active for approx 2 weeks! PM me if interested, already sold an account on here and have the positive feedback. so no scam. WTT: 86 Mage/ 85 Bard / 84 Necro Looking to trade an 86 (2 blues from 87) mage account for a Rogue, Ranger or Zerker account min...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.