[WTS] 89 Othell Rogue (Magmeld)

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello, I don't really have the time or much interest for L2 anymore so I'd like to sell this account, many of you know the tauti update is coming soon, this character will be a powerhouse as the dagger class seems to be getting substantial buffs (This character already hits like a truck and does very well in pvp, it will only get better ) Character Info Level 89 and around 30% Male Dark elf +12 Strength in 3 tattoo's 3 Piece twilight( 60/60/60 element all ) and 2 piece immortal (+2 and +1 str) Apocalypse Dual Dagger + 300 Element + Damage Up SA. Has 80 mil in inventory, 100 mill+ in warehouse worth of items / recipes. As of 6/1 has 5 and a half day left on 50% Exp Rune. Notes : -I am the original account holder, everything is under my real information and you have assurance that once purchased, I will do everything to insure that you feel safe and happy with the transaction. -Character has a really nice reputation, never botted or enemies. - All the strength tattoos are for increased half kill rate, attack damage, and p. skill damage. -This character is going to be disgusting in tauti, and the value of dagger accounts will rise as the demand to own does Please send me a private message if you are interested.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.