WTS 80 Priest of Mitra 4 Epics, rest are rares!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey, I am trying to sell my IRL friends level 80 Priest of Mitra, I know all information, I am willing to talk over the phone, and do MANY other things to prove I am legit. I am mainly looking to trade with repped people only, I know all about paypal disputes and how to avoid them, so don't even try it. I will hand all information over first, but only if you've got reputation, or are Trustwho Verified. I do not know much about the game, as I do not play it myself (like I said, selling this for an IRL friend) but I will try to provide as much information as possible Some things to know: -The account currently has no time, I will take off some money because of this. There is 25 Gold on the account, the race is Aquilonians and it is a female character on the server Doomsayer (PvP) I am looking for about $200 if possible, a company (spamsite) is offering me $200, but I've waited about 2 weeks for them so far, and they say I may have to wait up to 4 weeks, they also require me to put time on the account, and I cannot (I don't have a credit atm) AIM: sou1steaier (copy and paste for accuracy) Just shoot me a tell over AIM if you have any questions [​IMG] EDIT: Please post here first [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.