WTS: 60 Monk w/ Para Lvl 25, 40+ million gold, Tempest Rush Set, 136k Dps unbuffed, 60 DH

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am selling an impressive Monk account w/ full Tempest Rush set and 136k Dps unbuffed on the NA servers. He is paragon level 25 and I will be playing him until sold. Monk has over 40 million gold and a ton of gear unsold. Gems on account easily worth over 55 million alone and gear worth millions more. With this monk (Tempest Rush build), I can easily mowed down monsters/elites on the fly. Also, I am willing to show you a guide in how to use the Tempest Rush build effectively. I can aslo solo MP5-6 with a different build setup, but the Tempest Rush build is far more effective in obtaining Paragon, gold, and loot (Legendaries). I cannot say enough how much fun is running through mobs and watching them melt. The account has the gear and the dps to run this build with ease. My current Tempest Rush setup has the monk spirit regen at 14.4 w/ max boost in Dps (w/ Breath of Heaven - Blazing Wrath) @ 160k Dps. You can re-work this build to probably get even more Dps if you want. Also included in account is a level 60 Demon Hunter w/ Paragon level 12. He is ungeared, but you can easily gear him up with the gold you have on this account. will be used and I will cover the cost. Otherwise, I will only accept Paypal Gift. My ID: sberlinger69 i727.photobucket/albums/w...psfa60e184.jpg i727.photobucket/albums/w...psb3c588dd.jpg i727.photobucket/albums/w...ps558a63bf.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.