[WTS] 60 DH. Paragon Lvl 10. 185k+ DPS. 50mil gold worth of items. Inferno fully cleared.

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello, I am selling my Diablo 3 account with a level 60 Demon Hunter (Paragon Level 10.) Inferno is fully cleared and has been on farm for months. Asking price: $109.99 I would prefer to sell the account over because I have excellent reputation on that site and I believe it is safer for both parties involved. I will however consider selling outside of on if I find, what I believe to be, a reputable buyer. Here is the link: 60 DH. Paragon Lvl 10. 185k+ DPS. 50mil gold worth of items. Inferno Fully Cleared. Amazing Deal. - (For Sale Offer #70276627) - - Securely Buy Cheap Diablo 3 Accounts with Fast Delivery ----- Account Information. Progress Screenshot: imageshack.us/a/img525/4901/progressit.jpg Gear highlights: The Demon Hunter has 181k DPS with over 50million gold worth of items. The Demon Hunter also has an amazing gold find / magic find set with over 280gold find and 200magic find whilst still maintaining respectable DPS and survivability. Contacting Me: For Questions or Comments contact me through AIM or through the onsite messaging system. AIM: xnddx I am a reputable seller and will provide all the information at the time of purchase. Typically under an hour. I have also elected to provide 7 days of free insurance for your convenience. Thanks for reading!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.