[WTS] 50 gunslinger + 50 guardian - pve geared beast!!

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Account, 10/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Account

SWTOR Account
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!!!! POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!!!! POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!!!! Today i am looking to see if i can sell my 2nd and best account. looking for around $200 usd ( bought it off the OO for $340. Currently the gunslinger is 4/5 nightmare ( just needs bonethrasher to be 5/5 ) but is 5/5 in hardmode karagga and EV. if you stay in the guild its currently in your next inline for rakatta mainhand + rakatta tokens. guardian and gunslinger are both on same server and in the same guild. guild downs EV + Karagga's palace on hardmode every single week ( gunslinger has permanent spot in ops 2 group ). they arent rich credit wise but the pve gear on the gunslinger makes up for it ( fully buffed gets over 10k max dmg ). Gunslinger also has the speeder from hardmode karagga. You will find attached screenshots of the gunslinger + character selection screen of guardian. Also forgot to mention that is is a Deluxe Edition character selection screen - [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.