[WTS] 50 Bounty Hunter - item level 136+ PvE healer gear+PvP DPS Champion gear

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Account, 10/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Account

SWTOR Account
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I selling my loved character, because I don't want to play MMORPG's anymore. ~60 days gametime left. You can buy my lvl50 Female Cyborg Mercenary Bounty Hunter: Image: ://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8160/characteruh.jpg Gear: PvE Heal: itemlevel 136+. Got Columi set with Rakata boots and Rakata offhand weapon. If you want to heal in PvE you can get an instant invite to every guild. I healed 5/5 Karagga's Palace normal, 5/5 Eternity Vault normal and 4/5 Eternity Vault Nightmare! PvP DPS: got full champion DPS gear. My worst place in the last week at the warzone scoreboard is number one. ;) You can own every class with that gear. Extras: -lvl55 valor -Rare PvP mount (look at the pic) -Lot of rare PvE achievements/codex entries -Maxed crew skills (the bests) -Infinity stim, potion, medpack -Lot of materials what you can sale (~400,000 credits) -2 mini pets, 1 musicbox droid -Look at the picture for more information :) If you want to buy a really good account, thats your choice. You can be the best in PvE and PvP. I'm the original owner, I can provide every information what you need. European PvP server If your interested send me a private message or write here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.