[WTS] $5 / Million US Softcore Gold [PP Verified]

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Diablo 3 Gold - $4/M - US Softcore PP Verified since 2005! Current Status: Online and available! I am looking for some trustworthy buyers looking to purchase gold. I have been scammed several times over on this site already, so I do have a few conditions at this time you must meet if you would like to purchase gold from me. This is really pretty standard stuff: You must have vouches You must have a solid reputation You must send payment using paypal first You must attach a note with the following information: battlenetid, and brief statement saying 'For the transaction of virtual goods (D3 Gold) in the amount of X Million. You must be a nice person. If you are unwilling to meet the above criteria please don't waste your time contacting me. I am interested in building rep on this site, but not at the expense of getting scammed every single time. I will do everything in my power to make sure your transaction goes smoothly. Hopefully someone will take a chance on me and leave me some feedback on this thread following our deal. I am a 30 yr old software engineer with a two year old son. I am not looking to scam anyone. I am just looking for some safe, reliable buyers to do business with on an ongoing basis. Vouches: Chitoh: Just purchased 4m from makeltlrie. Very nice and legit. +rep! Caddel: I have done business with him before I would trust him. I am from Virtual steroids forum l0c0ninja. GWChimpy: Should did a deal with Justin for 10mill. It was fast, efficient, and courteous. Highly recommended! Good luck with your selling Justin! Looking forward to doing business with you! name: lookwhatisee (Justin Andrews) Paypal verified since 2005:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.