WTS 43 BARBARIAN - Deathwhisper AoC Age of Conan Account $100

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am selling my Age of Conan account with a 43 barbarian and early order exclusive items. Please be ready to post here, be verified, and have feedback/TMV here on MD. Thanks Contact info: aim-clos1433, email-wowcarlos99@ * Age of Conan actual game box * PC DVD installation CD to play and download game (in box) * Age of Conan Game manual (in box) * War Mammoth Mount (in bag on barb) able to use with new characters as well with /claim * 8 slot bag (in bag on barb) able to use with new characters as well with /claim * 43 Barbarian on Deathwhisper US server Paypal only please and have some positive feedback before buying. Work and real life have not allowed me to keep up with this game so it will be better in the hands of someone else. Note there is only about a week left of play time. Access to a 43 barbarian on Deathwhisper including exclusive items war mammoth mount which you can fight on and 8 slot bag for more space. Paypal verified and over 120+ positive feedback on Ebay id-noggaholic, Buy from someone you can trust if you agree to all the above. Thanks and any other questions please ask.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.