Sold WTS: 4 accounts (including isk) SOLD I have 4...

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: 4 accounts (including isk) SOLD I have 4 accounts that I am willing to put up for sale. I have put too much time into all this and I am planning to leave it all behind when a good offer is being made. All 4 characters can fly Hulk 3 of them can mine ice with Exhumers up to Level V for max ice reduce cycletimes 1 of them can fly orca 1 of them has 3 BIL of ISK ready for your use. 2 of them have ice in stations that hasnt been refined yet, prolly worth around 1-2 B Isk I only sell all of them or none. For any details feel free to ask. (available on irc too) Make an offer if you're interested Some more details: The accounts last till: 5/31/2011 - 6/21/2011 - 6/16/2011 and 6/4/2011 So there is still active gametime. Quite a few have shown interest already but you all want me to make a starting bid. So I will make one (I will show you how I get to my price): 3 of them had at least 3 months of training in them to get them to that ice mining elite level so thats worth 3 plex per account - (3 x $30 = $90) 1 of them (the orca pilot) is an older account and has alot more skills ($60) 3 B isk (3 x $20 = $60) Ice crystals: 21489 + 2858 + 2851 = 27198 , I see them getting sold in my area for 147K a piece, so thats roughly 4 B isk (4 x $20) The ships and other assets per account I wont count along, so total minimum: I dont even count the current gametime available along. So my starting offer is $300 WTS: Multiple Accounts Yes kids its true.... due to all this drama ( mostly in Eve not her). I have decided to sell my accounts and move on... So where to start.. 4 hulk pilots ( 2 can fly an orca ) Small Pos in a quiet system. 92 researched blueprints ( mostly ammo, missiles,mining crystals) 8.2 bill isk... I'm not sure if anyone can still search for my old sale threads to verify my reputation as a seller on this forum. so feel free to PM me offers and such thanks WTS: Nyx Pilot So I'm selling that MOM for 300$ via paypal only. for more info contact me at msn - [email protected] WTS: NYX Pilot (Including NYX) PM ANY OFFERS THIS IS NOW AN AUCTION, I NO LONGER PLAY EVE AND WANT TO GET RID OF THIS ACCOUNT. Auction will start at $80 (Paypal Only) Bids are $5 or more Auction will end: 10th of August at 7pm (GMT +10.) Reserve:Hidden (it is very low, so the first bidder could win this) PLEASE POST ALL BIDS HERE I WILL NOT ACCEPT BIDS PM OR EMAILED TO ME. THANKS =] Hey, I have a NYX pilot of which i am selling, which also comes with a NYX which is travel fit. (NOTE I WILL NOT SELL SEPARATELY) The Pilot is located in Low-Sec in a POS which may be used for the transaction. PLEASE NOTE I AM ONLY DOING A WHOLE ACCOUNT SALE, I WILL ONLY DO A CHARACTER TRANSFER IF SOME ONE SO DESPERATELY WANTS TO) Please send me any offers you have and all the info you should need is bellow =] LOOKING TO SELL ASAP SO YOU COULD GET A GREAT DEAL!!!! INFO: Character - Caldari, change portrait available + 1 stats remap, has clone with +4 implants (except for Charisma) has 100,000 unallocated skill points Can fly Caldari + Gallente ships 38.2mill SP. Character Specials: 92.56% Combat 7.44% Industry Has high sec status Current Value of Character = 9,500,000,000 ISK Current Value of NYX = 13 to 15 Bill ISK TOTAL = 22.5 to 24.5 Bill ISK Can fly Nyx (ship included) relative skills: Gallente Carrier: 5 (already can launch-operate 20 drones/fighters/bombers) Fighters: 5 Fighter Bombers: 5 Sentry Drones: 5 Jump Drive Calibration: 5 Jump Fuel Conservation: 4 All Armor Comp are either lvl 3 or 4 (Including Shield Comp) Can use Capital Repairs + Remote Capital Repairs + Remote ЕСМ Burst. + can operate T3 Strategic Cruiser "Tengu" (all subsystems = 5lvl) & Covert Ops (5 lvl) Nyx is in "transporting" Т2 fit (trimarks T1 + Remote ECM Burst module, with some fighter/bombers) with Cloak. (including ECM BURST) P>S This pilot has been in no capital battles or anything, the nyx has only been used for private use. So the character is not on ANY!! alliance list as been a known Super Capital Pilot. My own alliance/ corp does not even know. Also i built the ship myself at a private location in a 1 man corp. So i know nobody knows.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.