WTS: 30mill with account ASAP

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Runescape, 3/29/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runescape

Runescape
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

i am selling my 30mill and my account that is a good money maker and almost has 99 magic. text me and i can give you the name of char. i would like to sell both so i can get some cash saving for a new laptop, if you have a (asus g73jh) send me a text maybe we can work out a good deal Paypal only im selling the 30mill for $25 selling the account for $25 as well or you can buy both for $40 How i would like the deal to go.. From the past when i did wow trades and some rs trades i have found that many people can not be trusted i have been scammed before and dont plan on being scammed again. so the steps you can take are down below. i do not plan on going first, so only text me if you are ready to go first and email me if you have questions you would like to ask, and i do plan on trading more gold and maybe accounts if i get the time to later on. so if you are looking for a account i can maybe work on one for you. text me (503-586-3673)-talk vent-talk, give me info for vent email-mr.goldrunescape@hotmail

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.