WTS 2xLotro(EU) accounts for only 20$ (one is active)

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Remember that both are Europe accounts. They dont have expansions, and both chars are in server "Laurelin" which is full of people. 1st account info: Level 30 human female burglar(frozen) 2nd account info: Level 8 hobbit male burglar(active 25 days) 20$ is really cheap for 2 Europe accounts, since each EU account costs 19$ to buy. It costed me 38$ to buy them both, but I only give them to you for 20$, because 2 of my friends moved in US, and I sell my EU, to buy US account to play with them. About payment: You send me 10$ before, and the 10$ more after I give you the account info. Dont try to scam me, its so cheap. But if you try to, I will send paypal receipt to lotro support email, telling them I got hijacked, and they will give it back by seeing the receipt, in no time. Post here, and I will pm you contact info. EDIT: You can give the 2nd account to a friend. If you dont want both of them, I can sell you only the one. 1nd only(30 lvl): 13$ 2nd only(8 lvl):7$

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.