Sold [WTS] 27 Sith Assassin - 35 EUROS My computer...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTS] 27 Sith Assassin - 35 EUROS My computer struggles with the game so I want to sell the account , with all the details and ID scan Its a LVL 27 Sith assasin with a yelow dual blade lighsabre on a pvp server. Has ground mount!! + 20,000 cr and the full saber marshal upgradeable gear set you get ID scan All details and cd keys etc. [WTS] Account - Active with 3m Game Time - Cheap! Hey guys, Recently purchased SWTOR and it's not for me. Put a couple months game time on it, leveled a couple of characters in to the teens, bought a bunch of credits (I think there's around 400k left) and the characters have a bunch of purple low level gear on them for fast leveling. I'd just like to sell of this account at this point, so please post some offers. Highest offer takes it when I get an offer I feel is reasonable. Please have some feedback and a verified Paypal account. Thanks! [WTS] Account w 50 Sniper I haven't played this game since January and I just remembered I had it so I am looking to sell it. All i have is a 50 Sniper and a Sith Warrior alt which is like in the high 30s if I can remember. I am not looking for top dollar at all due to the fact that these two toons don't have any good items or vanity gear, I am just looking to make some quick cash. There is no time on the account either. Shoot me a PM on here and we'll talk it out. I do expect you to have some sort of feedback, I have been using this site for 4 years so I do know what I am doing. [WTS] account with 38 Sith Sorc PvP server $60 Selling my swtor account with a 38 sith sorcerer. Has 400 bioansalysis, 400 slicing, and 300 biochem. Looking for $60.00 Paypal only. Selling to verified only. The sorcerer is on the server Saber of Exar Kun and has around 200k credits. post here and contact me on aim du0593 [WTS] Account with 44 Juggernaut 25 Agent 15 Commando Hello, I want to sell my lvl 44 sith juggernaut on the Atho city server. Screenshots:...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.