Wts: 220mp / rk1

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Wts: Originally Posted by somedude like title says, selling 220 mp: Mp has rihwen, mortificant, and yirweh or whatever the mezz-pet is. Final endgame pet damage buffs and ac buffs not much else to say. If you want to buy, send me a private message, and i'll send you my . is all i have, sorry. Pms work fine. I can webcam for you to show you proof of the account. Includes: 220 mp -all- buffs. Mochams *8 hours*, pet buffs pets up to riwhen, mortificant, and the other 205 mezzpet full set of 300 combined sharpshooter armor dreadloch tigress 2500 token board- omnisided all expansions no xan implants, but some xan stuff other characters are on the account. They will be pm'd or ed upon request. Asking for 160 dollars, no game accounts. img404.imageshack.us/img404/7149/scrn0011.png img262.imageshack.us/img262/2883/wlwelwlel.jpg ---------- Post added 12-29-2010 at 12:25 AM ---------- Also willing to trade for a Fallen Earth account! Send a PM if you are interested. Like I said, I can webcam for you and give you full details right there and then to show you what I've got on the account. ---------- Post added 12-29-2010 at 03:39 AM ---------- Need to add as well. I can webcam right on the spot if need be. If anyone out there is looking for a 220MP, toss me a shout. The armor alone is worth almost a billion credits, and when it comes to an offer like this, I doubt you will find better.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.