WTS 220 Soldier Clan RK1

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

Account has a 220 Clan Soldier Solitus Female with DShark and mostly QL300 OFAB armor. Also the pride of the account is a 170 Solitus Male NT decked out in full PvP gear (QL210 Combined Scout Set) ready for battle stations - has Experienced title, and has been Expert in the past. Other characters on the account: 204 Opifex Martial Artist Clan 197 Solitus Agent Clan 164 Solitus Fixer Clan 110 Solitus MP Clan (2 low level characters carrying some nice items (Massive Bolt Charger on the level 5 crat)) This account has 6 months paid and will be active without another payment until September 15, 2008. Min Bid for the account is going to be $350 - buyout set at $500. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] I can also be contacted on by the same email. Please post here before making contact with me, and include your forum profile name in your email or when you begin talking with me on so I know who I'm talking to.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.