WTS 220 Agent full beast, zodiac, pande gear, apf, ofab, loaded with gear

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

(Account in RK1) Hello Everyone, Selling this agent account for a guildie of mines who quit playing. I will be selective on who to sell it too. I am looking to sell to someone whos going to keep it. I DON'T want to sell it to someone whos going to pass it around and resell it and then follow this same cycle over and over again UNTILL its banned. So unless your going to play this agent and love playing it, please don't consider buying it, because this agent is an awesome agent with great reputation and items, and I would like to find a new for him. As everyone knows, accounts I sell are safe and from original owners, the account is safe with great reputation. My friend quit after LE and lost interest and hardly played after. But the agent has ALL the hard to get items and raiding items. Ofab armor is easy to get but getting all the pande gear he has is really hard and time consuming. Here is a general description, contact me for more information: Faction: Omni Breed: Opifex Level: 220 AI level: 24+ Research: lots done! Server: RK1 Has FULL BEAST ARMOR including burden of competence, beast shoulder pads. Has ALL 3 belts from TNH in pande. All his HUD, Utilities, and Deck slots is full with pande zod gear. cross dimensional gyro of gemini, aquaris calc, agent star, aquaris ncu, capricorn ncu, sagittarius ncu, leo ncu, Libra ncu, 2.5k tokenbaord, full set of dustbrigade armor, gph, globe of sufference, ofab rings nano etc..... Friend quit soon after LE cameout but this agent has got all the raiding pande gear thats hard to get and lots of non drop rare loot/gear. Of course I sold the set of CSS he had seperately for my friend, all the agent needs is a CSS set. If your interested contact me at my , email or aim with your offer, thank you /E-mail: firstn20@ AIM: firstn20

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.