WTS 2 anarchy online accounts rk1

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

I have 2 anarchy online accounts, i am reposting this cause i cant do a trade now i need cash as i am moving and am not able to play anymore First account: 219+ advy have cotwk , beast loot, pande items, dreadloch parts 4 peices of Ai armor, ofab mongooses mk6 x2 has full azure and assort. other buffing items had a ql300 fully upgraded ofab sleeve also 218+ doc had full bio dome armor and some peices of combined para, uses ithica and has doc pill pack and almost full azure and sentianls 160 NT that can kite very well great for bringing up your lowbies has asorted lowbies like 160ish agent MA a stipped 60 keeper with 150+ imps in also Second account, The second account has a 215+ crat , he has the carlo nano already so once you get 220 he is ready to pop out, he has full merlins armor and a a ql275 ofab chest, he has the crat dreadloch pistol and a one hander has a 200+ Enfo with tier3 and some endurnig armor, got some lower alts such as a 140ish doc and 160 Shade which had a PE and blood soaked cloak of dishounor, a stipped 60 keeper with 150+ imps in alsoshade which had a PE and blood soaked cloak of dishounor, Any questions please feel free to contact me @ thedudestor@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.