WTS: 2 Amazing Hardcore Accounts For Sale (And Currency)

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

As the title says, I am selling hardcore currency at good prices, as well as 2 amazing accounts. I will only sell to reputable/longtime members (verified paypal) so please do not contact me if you are a new or low reputation member. Post/PM if interested in buying. I have plenty of feedback on OC (my main trading forum), here, and PA so you can be assured you are dealing with a legitimate seller. I would considering selling all of the orbs as a bulk package if I am made a solid offer. Exalted orb: $15.00 --------- In Stock: 0 GCP: $2.75 --------- In Stock: 39 Regal Orb: $1.75 --------- In Stock: 1 Orb of Regret: 1.10 --------- In Stock: 5 Chaos Orb: $1.10 --------- In Stock: 27 Orb of Alchemy: $0.65 --------- In Stock: 42 Orb of Fusing: $0.65 --------- In Stock: 109 Cartographer's Chisel: $0.65 --------- In Stock: 24 Orb of Chance: $0.20 --------- In Stock: 33 Chromatic Orb: $0.07 --------- In Stock: 160 The first account is as follows: 75 Spark Shadow Hardcore - Fully Geared 67 Freezing Pulse Marauder Hardcore - Not Geared 66 Spark Shadow Softcore - Fully Geared 59 Spark Shadow Softcore - Fully Geared 59 Spark Shadow Softcore - Fully Geared The above characters are not typo's. Those are characters that died due to desync's/lag. There are 3 Spark's on softcore so you could potentially do a regular spark build with CI, a regular spark build without CI and a dual totem spark build with the 3 characters. The main character on this account is the 75 Shadow on Hardcore. It has max resist's 78/78/78 with Purity and 100% chaos resist (CI) It has over 7000 ES when buffed, along with Ghost Reaver making an incredible character for running maps. As I stated above, it is fully geared and ready to farm as soon as you buy the account. There are a variety of gems and rare's on Hardcore that are just waiting to be sold for profit (at least a few exalts worth). The softcore portion of the account has nothing except the gear on the 3 Shadow's when they died. They all have very solid gear equipped though. I am only asking $200 for this account. The second account is as follows: 78 Spark Shadow Hardcore - Fully Geared 59 Freezing Pulse Marauder Softcore - Fully Geared for leveling 52 Spark Shadow Softcore - Fully Geared The main character on this account is the 78 Shadow on Hardcore. It has max resist's 77/77/77 with Purity and 100% chaos resist (CI) It has over 6500 ES when buffed, along with Ghost Reaver making it yet another incredible character for running maps. As I stated above, it is fully geared and ready to farm as soon as you buy the account. There are a variety of gems rare's and uniques on Hardcore that are ready to sold for profit (at least a a couple exalts worth). The softcore portion of the account has nothing except the gear on the 2 characters. I am only asking $175 for this account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.