WTS 2 Accounts, Cheap and GREAT DEAL!!

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am currently selling two accounts that i have. The first account has the following characters on the account, and all of the characters are elyos on the server Triniel: 39 templar, 30 chanter, 31 gladiator, 30 assassin, and 31 sorcerer. All have decent gear, but the 39 templar has very good gear, currently standing in the complete courageous set, which each piece is a level 30 blue (rare) quest item, and the set adds very good stats. Also has the courageous two handed greatsword which is very good because it inscreases your atk speed by 8%. Here is a screenshot of the courageous set. That is the first account, and im looking for around 120 US dollars for it. Also accepting ALL offers so dont be afraid to email/IM me with an offer. Here is a picture of the characters to prove of account. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Second account i am selling isn't as good as the above one. This account has the following characters on the account, on the server Siel, and they are all asmodian: 36 spiritmaster, 31 cleric, 22 gladiator, 18 assassin, and a 13 ranger. This account i will sell for very cheap so send me your offers and dont be afraid! The only catch about the account is that each character was stripped of its gear and money so it doesnt really have much you can work with accept for the high levels. That is why the price i am lookig for is so low. Here is a picture of the characters to prove im legit. I am looking for around 70 dollars for this account, i am paypal verified and i have a rep page, so scammers dont bother, and only people that are seriously interested should send their offers to me, and please post before you contact me, and i am on AIM mostly 24/7 so leave offers even if im afk. Thank you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.