Selling WTS 105 SK Max AA + Epic on Firiona Vie, no gear $45

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by Kattleguard, 2/20/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kattleguard

Kattleguard
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

PRICE = $45

As the post says , i'm lookin to sell an account I never use anymore, there are other 85+ characters on the account, I can log on and list them if needed. The Character in question is a Level - 105 Erudite Shadowknight , tons of aa's and a few familiars/ nice nimbus's also.... but he has hardly any gear, that's why i'm selling it so cheap, its a good account to get on the cheap and gear out yourself.
    I have had this account for 5-6 years now, I can change the pw and email , account holders name.. but I do not know the secret questions. You will have total ownership of the account, and I will give the buyer my email and phone number/discord, just incase something ever happened, I do guarantee a full refund.

I have the account listed on several sites, and have one person interested. but im lookin to sell it as quickly as possible, so whoever can put money in my account the fastest is gonna get it. I will deliver asap, within 30min. and also I do have a ton of stuff on FV , I can prolly help u with gear if u don't have the money to buy krono's to gear him out.If you have any questions, message me on here if you can, or my Discord is TriniDozr#0976

#1 Kattleguard, 2/20/19
    Last edited: 2/20/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.