WTS: +10 50 Elite Asmo Sorcerer

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

WTS a fine Asmodian Sorcerer awesome for pvp Haven't played since January of this year but suddenly decided to sell the account today since i won't be returning to this game Full 5/5 Elite 50 PVP Set +10 Weapon: Fenris tome combined with lvl 50 ap book (10% pvp dmg) with 3760 godstone Also has the lvl 55 ap gloves with 8% casting 5 Slot debilkarim's jewel 19% attk speed (not combined) Vorpal tome 19% attk speed (not combined) Lannoks tome (not combined) 449 Expert Tailoring Tons of consuambles! most notably 650 major divine serum! You can view equipment from screenshots provided 65 platinum medals! 59 gold medals! 12 months worth of rare headgear skins from aion magazine subscription! Account has over 100 mil kinah! Also with all stigma's including the brach for wintry and flamespray! Plenty of crowns and ap items in the bank and i think 2 more not applied from veteran rewards 16 months veterans! Noble crusader wings +15 strike resist Plastic surgery + name change ticket in warehouse! Full tutty set! Sorc has a great name which is highly sought after in all mmo's but like i stated earlier, there is still a name change ticket in the bank if you decide to change Account also has a lvl 49 sin with 449 weaponsmithing and 420/449 armorsmithing Really enjoyed collecting various skins so i have plently of nice and some rare skins Just activated the account today to sell so there is 30 days game time Account has way too many perks and stuff to list but if you want further details or questions feel free to message me Selling for $500 pm if interested

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.