WTS: ★★★ Selling Diablo 3 Gold US/EU SC HC, Fast Delivery, Many Vouches, +REP ★★★

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello i am selling gold for verified members of paypal and playerup verified buyers in this page. Will post Avalaibility on the last page where i write, Check My Thread Before: [WTS] ★★★ Selling Diablo 3 Gold, Promotional Best Price, Fast Delivery, 4$/M, Trust PP ★★★ Actual Post: [WTS] ★★★ Selling Diablo 3 Gold US/EU SC HC, Fast Delivery, Many Vouches, +REP ★★★ Method of payment Paypal. : [email protected] Paypal Acc: [email protected] : ARGGOLDD3 For buying to me: You have to be Paypal verified and after we agreed you have to do the following steps first, so there's no risk of chargeback. How do we trade: We use the ingame trade "Face to face" Instantly after the money have been received. It is required to add a note saying : "I will not refund this transaction under any circumstances, I understand that the product I have purchased is a virtual product and is not refundable". Contact me for Verified members in the forum for win trust +REP always for beeing More trustable each day I will post the transaction history, if someone don`t want i put his nickname to keep privacy, just tell me when we trade. I am a trustable honorable men trying to make some profits from game, I will be Honest i have some days on this Business. From time i steal only just a few bucks i am deleted from this forum and on the blacklist. The business is profitable without stealing nobody and just being reliable to all Buyers on this forum. Hope we can do business. ---------- Post added 06-18-2012 at 04:22 PM ---------- Uppppppp

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.