[WTS] ★★★ Selling Diablo 3 Gold $2.2/mil - US Server! (ID/Paypal Verified) - [Ookies] ★★★

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi Everyone! New to ... but familiar with daily transactions through ebay! Contact me: : jtuazon18 Status: ONLINE Current Stock: 47 MILLION Current Price: $1.95/million Gold Sold So Far: 43 Million Vouches! Originally Posted by edwardcqt Bought 8M, fast and secure! Originally Posted by nate o Bought 5m gold off him! Went great! Originally Posted by d3trader Bought 10m, quick trade. Originally Posted by Linolis Awesome seller. Trustworthy! How to Order: ----------------------- Although I'm new to , I do have past experience with paypal and ebay. As such, please follow these simple rules so that we are both protected! I will not respond to you if you have not posted on the forum! If your afraid of being scammed we can go in small trades or you can just not deal with me. Very simple. I plan to be here for a long time. So if you want a legitimate seller. Choose me! 1) Please post message that you are contacting me here on the board (Look at Orderform!) 2) Add me to ! Let's talk! (P.S - I WILL NEVER ADD YOU ON , IF YOU GET ANYONE THAT DOES THIS, THEN IT IS AN IMPOSTER!) 3) Payment First through paypal and MUST SEND AN E-MAIL USING PAYPAL E-MAIL ADDRESS!!! 4) Send as GIFT (ADD Note: I've received my virtual goods and will not charge back.). 5) I'll add you on D3 and we complete the transaction. 6) And if so kindly, please leave a positive feedback/rep on this board and I'll do the same. =) Thank you!!! Order Form: --------------------------------------------------------------------- How much you want? name: Have you added me yet?:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.