[WTS] ███ [D3 US Soft] *LOWEST* $1.9/mill!! [Donator/PP Verified/300m+ Sold/Trusted] ███

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

D3 US Gold SC $1.9/million Status: Online Stock: 10m Accepting: Paypal (From Balance, no cards please) I can only give feedback if you are early enough thx! Simple Instructions: *You should be 18 years or older *You should be the owner of the paypal *I may flat out refuse if your join date is this month You must post here first, then contact me on with the forum name and amount you need. My is TanookiLover Response will be immediate. I aim to complete in under 10 minutes. Please remember to rep me if you had a good experience Hey guys, I've already been here 30 days (that was fast) You can see my history around the forums: -Helping people get their bots up and running -Caught about 5 scammers already (got them banned) -Sold 20 times already to trusted buyers buying in bulk (prob total 300 mills, I farm my own gold) And so now I'm ready to sell on my own If you seriously need further proof I can login on ebay with my 200 feedback 100% and message you there also. Previous threads went successfully /forums/diab...d-trusted.html /forums/diab...-sold-out.html Originally Posted by lyricalmenace Adding you to . Edit: Transaction completed. Thanks for the great price. "bought 4M, quick and secure" edwardcqt 06-24-2012 06:58 PM Originally Posted by ov21 bought 6 m from this guy.. legit seller.. good chap.. cool verification processes.. protects both user ends.. highly recommended Originally Posted by sunnynana thanks friend. Originally Posted by rdw Bought from TanookiLover, DonnieBrasco, Tijul and Growhard ! Every transaction went smooth and all of them are really polite people, fast and reliable ! Originally Posted by etyee111290 bought 10 million gold, fast and quick transaction done in two minutes

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.