[WTS] ▁▂▃▅★ Lord Byrons Gold Shop - US (ID Verified // Donator – Home Grown Texan) ★ ▅▃▂▁

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Farmed Straight from Texas! Giggem Aggies! I.D. Verified - Trusted Member STATUS: ONLINE Region: US-NA (Softcore) Price: $1.7/million (Subject to change) Current Stock: OUT OF STOCK Buyer/Seller Protection: As most of you are aware, there are many scammers going around in the last month charging back through PayPal (for both buyers and sellers). Because of that, I require each buyer to agree to a terms of payment (all thanks to Colesy!) that protects not only you, but me as well. Requirements: PayPal Varified // Active member Payment Method: PayPal. Contact Information: - lord.byron8807 (Post before contacting) Note: I'm a private seller. My buyers come back to me because I offer the security you don't find in a Chinese sweatshop. If you're looking to buy gold just once or become one of my regulars, toss me a and let's GIT-ER-DONE! Testimonials Newsajadi smooth and easy, great seller. validates trust with contract agreement. would buy again +1 Acco311 Smooth transaction quick responses absolutely perfect Crystalline0 Transaction complete, smooth. Great seller! Acco311 took all his stock, great seller Tyrlylth bought 21 mil, great seller Taint1129 Contacting via Edit: Successful transaction! Very thorough and trustworthy seller. Thanks again Heartburnz just bought 10mil, GREAT seller smooth like butter Bosswick Smooth transaction, great seller. Samk12 vouch. great seller AntonioT just brought 20m from him. +rep! easy fast. and I had agreed on all of his terms. Joeg007 Just purchased 20 mil. The trade was smooth and not to mention one of the most secure I have been through. But for the peace of mind, it is worth it. In the future, I will buy from this seller again. Brutial fast transaction will buy from again! Brutial got another 10M great seller will keep comin back Tyrlylth /bump for another fast transaction Zigian Smooth transaction Thanks! Taint1129 Solid, Safe transaction, as always. Thanks again!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.