Selling WTF level 30 US account $40 I quit playing league...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTF level 30 US account $40 I quit playing league awhile ago , I'm just looking to get rid of the account now Uploaded with ImageShack.us The account has 4 rune pages with the standard setups HP/ARP/AP quints- Arp/AS/MP/CD/MP5 runes. Also has a variety of skins for a ton of characters most listed below although Im sure theres more Amumu Twisted Fate Master Yi Malzahar Xin Zhao Veigar Udyr Corki Miss Fortune Garen Irrelia Brand Ashe Shaco The account also has a couple hundred Riot Points on it also. Asking $40 for it , Looking for verified paypal only please. Aim: Scudisbad WTS: Most Content Unlocked Account Level 30 League of Legends Account 66/79 Champions (maybe one more soon) 25 Skins Multiple Rune Sets (Dodge,HP,CDR,ARP,Mp5,Mpen, and more) - 3 pages. Looking for $55 for the account Pm or me hamishlou@ for more info ---------- Post added 07-03-2011 at 07:51 AM ---------- It's a US Account WTS: Sick us account! [200 ip boost! 1800 rp loads of champs ,loads of skins!] Skins: Goth annie , frostfire annie Sheriff caitlyn,Safari caitlyn Loch'ness cho gath Mr.Mundoverse Vandal Jax Pentakill Mordekaiser,Lord Mordekaiser French Maid Nidalee(hottest skin ever(L) ) Frozen Nocturne,void nocturne Mad hatte shaco High noon Twisted fate Gangster Twitch Primal Udyr Vindicator vayne Vandal Vladimir GREY WARWICK!!! and tundra hunter warwick! Champions:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting i am accepting good offers only payment done by paypal the account has 1k Elo in 5v5 random and 256 wins 277 lose 2 or 3 leaves(cant remember) no bans no warnings anything!!! Also 50 Referals to go to recieve 10k RP if u buy within 2 days of this post ill make sure you recieve the 10K rp worth of 76$!! PM me for more info!! PS the reason i am selling this awesome account which i payed alot on is that im EU and i play on US cus my friends play US but now they quit and i now i wanna reroll EU with some other mates ^^ ---------- Post added 05-27-2011 at 10:49 AM...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.