Selling WTB: WTB/WTT for Lvl 30 NA LoL Account...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: WTB/WTT for Lvl 30 NA LoL Account (preferrably in gold Elo) Topic says it all, not looking to spend more than $100, unless in platinum (Over 1950 ELO). I have a Diablo 3 account that I have not played since the 3rd week the game was released. So I only have a lvl 60 DH with semi-decent gear. Or if you want games on Steam/TF2 items, let me know. contact me through PM/: jfryling11 [WTT] Battle account with wow and d3 for EU WEST LOL ACC Ä° have Battle account with 85 LVL mage And 1 years diablo3 i want to trade with good West lol account. 80+ Champ 3+ Rune pages Elo isnt important (1300+ Enough) 50+ Skin. add me on : cagataybostanci34 WTB Level 30 NA Pretty simple...too lazy to make a smurf and so I'll pay you to do it! Here's the requirements of what I want : Level 30 NA region 0 ELO A good amount of RP so I can formulate rune pages (10-20k) If you're going to make the account from scratch, you don't need to buy champs (unless you're more comfortable with them), no need to spend RP or buy skins, and for you to make the account name of my choice. Will pay about $15 extra if you start from scratch. If you're selling a USED level 30, that's fine too. But I'm not looking for an account with 15 rune pages 87 champs and PAX and legendary skins for all of them. Max I wanna spend is around $20-$40. Depending on what you have on the account. In this case more is less. EDIT ----- my is andrevv.ling or you can e-mail me at andrewling7@gmail WTS: EUW LVL 30 50+ champs , 1098 Elo , 3 skins and more.. Champions and skins : Anivia nasus annie ashe blitzcrank twitch darius varus irelia (frostblade skin) soraka master yi nunu leona (valkyrie skin) warwick (hyena skin) tryndamere tristana (riot girl skin) alistar (that free skin) ahri diana vladimir caitlyn mundo corki ezreal fiddlesticks gangplank heimerdinger jax karthus kayle kassadin katarina nidalee sivir leblanc olaf renekton rumble shaco shyvana singed sion skarner taric tristana tryndamere twisted...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.