WTB: WTB DCUO PC Account. **INSIDE DETAILS*

Discussion in 'DC Universe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey their fellow DCUO members. Im seeking to purchase a DCUO Account. *ANY Name *Any Power ... (NOT SORCERY) *Cr I want to be 60+ *Full t3 (pve or pvp), or like 80% full t3 PLEASE POST IN THIS FORMAT: CR: Name Format: (Use X's if you don't want it to be known publicly, as in Randy77 would be Xxxxx##) The Gear: (t3,t2 and ect, be specific) PriceI will not purchase if you say "idk", or "you choose", I want to know what you expect) I will provide a email verified contract that will require your consent, this will be done thru paypal. The deal will be recorded, have screen shots and each and every detail will be accounted for. I will have 100% full access of the secret word, hints, your email will be verified to change to my email for the account. Please post on the forums because a public trade is safer to me. Please do not attempt to scam me, I prefer that you are Varified thru with website and can provide references/and or proof of your trustworthiness. Do not attempt to over price, and r sell accounts without proof of it being yours. I will request screen shots of you on the account sent to my email. If your not old enough to email me/voice chat, don't bother posting on here, I have not the time to deal with illegitimate children. Thanks -Vulcano

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.