Selling WTB: WANT TO BUY: league of legends platinum...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/3/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: WANT TO BUY: league of legends platinum border account on NA im wanting an account on NA with a platinum border with good champs and runes too. tired of my friends giving me **** about my silver border haha my is MISERATI0NSHADOW and my is banconpancakes00@gmail so hit me up with what you have pl0x WTS: LoL ACC with 100 Champions and 1700+ ELO for only 50 € paysafecard Hi guys, i want to sell my League of Legends Account! I play this game 3 years with this account and have over 1550 Winns ! I have 109 Campions and 1700+ ELO My Runes are very good and i have a lot of skinns ! 11 Runepages Pls add me : pfanni52 It coast only 50 € Paysafecard WTS Lvl 30 EUW Account all champions! 43 skins! 12 runepages! 1300 wins! Selling a EUW Account with all champions except (Nautilus, Zyra, Zed and Syndra) - I have alot of runes! check the screenshots. - 12 runepages! - 43 skins which contain some limited ones! Account contains 6200 IP and 9 RP. ELO is 1250 has never been played ranked with before! I know I have no feedback so I'm willing to get a middleman to do the trade for us =) Account has over 200 dollars spend on RP so I'm willing to sell it for a reasonable not over priced-price! The following Skins I have, will show on teamviewer if someone does want to buy. Stinger Akali Amethyst Ashe Vandal Brand Officer Caitlyn Pulsefire Ezreal Frosted Ezreal Spectral Fiddlesticks Special Forces Gangplank Minuteman Gangplank Sanguine Garen Hired Gun Graves Nightblade Irelia Jaximus Sakura Karma High Command Katarina Karate Kennen Prestigious Leblanc Traditional Lee Sin Defender Leona Valkyrie Leona Sorceress Lux Samurai Yi Assassin Master Yi Waterloo Miss Fortune Lord Mordekaiser Void Nocturne Forsaken Olaf Ruthless Pantheon Chrome Rammus Asylum Shaco Royal Shaco Warlord Shen Mad scientist Singed Warrior Princess Sivir Renegade Talon King Tryndamere Dragonslayer Vayne Whitemage Veigar BloodLord Vladimir Count Vladimir Big Bad Warwick Commando Xin Zhao...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.