[WTB] US server softcore $1.5 per million

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Buying all softcore gold for $1.5usd per million Looking for : 400m I am a business paypal verfied user for 6 years Thou i am a new user but i am not willing to go first , but however i am delighted to do small increments of transactions and build mutal trust. We can do 2m to 2m to 5m to 5m to 1m to 1m which ever you prefer in your preference. I make lots of $ from diablo 3 from reselling so there is no point for me to rip people off to make a quick buck. Been buying and selling gold since the start of diablo 3. Do not hesitate to add my : chanfye00 Testimonials Originally Posted by lulubye Thanks! easy transaction! Originally Posted by trisam880 vouched. quick and easy Originally Posted by gamxia2 Great seller, fast, professional and great prices for gold too! Thanks a lot! Originally Posted by pontinak vouch! Originally Posted by mrshinobi Thank you hellen,i bought 20mil Originally Posted by prodota2play vouched. quick and easy Originally Posted by asfdzxc vouched. quick and easy Originally Posted by awesome200 just sent you a request WTS gold $1.99/mil,Current Stock: 2bil - Forums - Diablo III i am new here but this is my previous post on d3 fourms. What are you guys waiting for sell to a trust able person today also check out my company's cooperation partner seagm we buy and sell gold there do drop by there to do purchases.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.