Sold [WTB] Star War The Old Republic Beta Account...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTB] Star War The Old Republic Beta Account (SWTOR) Looking to buy a SWTOR beta account, taking reasonable offers. Willing to use any form of payment including Paypal verified, or service. Thanks, [WTB] SWTOR Beta account (Full Access) I'm looking for a full access beta account (i.e., no weekend access), and I'm willing to pay $190. I can pay through paypal and I'm looking for someone verified on paypal, to cover both our tails. I'd prefer an account to which someone has not yet responded to their invite, but is relatively new as not to be expired. [WTB] SWTOR Beta account! Details inside.. Hello, I am looking to purchase a SWTOR Beta account. I may not be verified or such on the forums but I do have several years of Paypal verifications, as well as a few other game auction website verifications. Years of experience buying and selling MMO Accounts. I'd prefer one that isnt used/logged into and would pay extra for said account, however I would consider a used account. We can discuss it as needed. PM Me and we'll talk about offers! Would also do or Google Chat. Thanks! [WTB] SWTOR General or Associates account Right, looking for a full testing account, and willing to pay north of what I've seen regular prices here. Also have multiple tricked out WoW accounts (both EU and US, both original owner) for possible trades. Holla at me if you got one you'd sell. Have good rep and some form of verification. [WTB] swtor imperial agent on Kathol Rift Let me know what you have. blake at null3d [WTB] /cb swtor Have Cash, verified paypal Or a 50 cleric HK geared toon on rift to trade. Message me aim-skie524 [WTB] Star War The Old Republic Beta Account (SWTOR) Looking to buy a SWTOR beta account, taking reasonable offers. Willing to use any form of payment including Paypal verified, or service. Thanks, [WTB] SWTOR Beta account (Full Access) I'm looking for a full access beta account (i.e., no weekend access), and I'm willing to pay $190. I can pay...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.