Selling WTB: Skins League Of Legends PAX JAX/SIVIR/Twisted...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: Skins League Of Legends PAX JAX/SIVIR/Twisted Fate Hello At the moment I have: Pax Sivir x3 Pax jax x3 Riot k-9 Nasus X3 Pax Twistedfate X1 Offer 10EU for TF Payment: PaysafeCard Contact PM or : averoth1712 SmokeBoost - Trusted Elo Boosting Services - 2K+ NA and EU! Website: SmokeBoost Automated price calculator quick link: Click Here! Frequently asked questions quick link: Click Here! Subscribe + Like + Follow us for $3 off your total order: Youtube: youtube/smokeboost Facebook: wfacebook/smokeboost Twitter: twitter/smokeboost We have a contest going on right now: I'd like to give a shout out to "Geek" and "Sakura" for amazing reviews! I provided them with 200 elo each for free and their feedback was amazing. You can find them on page 2! Thanks again guys! We boost North America - Euro West - Euro Nordic + East! Automated price calculator: Click Here! You can make automated purchases here: Click Here! How does this work? 1. You purchase the boost. 2. Booster contacts you to discuss the job. 3. Booster logs your account to play and achieve your desired elo. 4. Job is done and we thank you for your purchase. How am I suppose to trust you with my account? 1. Every booster has to sign a contract that states he cannot tamper with the account in any way shape or form. This contract holds legal authority and if broken a lawsuit will force the booster to pay a very high fine. 2. We have been doing this for a very long time and have many vouchers. 3. We would not be here at all if not for our huge line of previous customers vouching our excellent services. How long does the boost take? 1. We assure 50+ elo each day. Our boosters can usually cover 100 elo or more per day. 2. You will have direct contact with the booster who is doing your job and he will give you a time estimate, as well as keep you updated along the way. Is this a safe service / ban-able? 1. Yes this is 100% safe. A boosted account in league of legends...
    https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBDDsyEnIf3TCoT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Fwow-accounts-game_wowus.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.