Selling WTB: Really good lvl 30 account. im looking for...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: Really good lvl 30 account. im looking for really good lvl30 (US) account. PM me with screens, and info please. Will start at 35$ if its really good i will add more money. WTB: A lol account for $20-30 I want to buy a League account for around 20 to 30. Please post info on here. [SOLD] EU-EAST, basic to start this game , # price EU-EAST 16champs 2 rune pages ( ad, ap ) # price is 15EUR. First bids, first served!Ú Go ahead! lvl 30 League of Legends Account: 50+ champs and skins + 5 rune pages I am selling my LoL account because I don't play the game any more and haven't in a long time. I'll start with the account basics: lvl 30 43 champions 11 skins 5 rune pages 9332 ip 1182 rp 2 refunds remaining no Season 3 games played Champions: Alistar Amumu Annie Ashe Brand Cho'Gath Darius Dr. Mundo Evelynn Fiddlesticks Garen Graves Jarvan IV Jax Jayce Kayle Kog'Maw Lulu Malphite Maokai Master Yi Morgana Nasus Nidalee Nunu Poppy Rammus Ryze Shaco Shen Shyvanna Singed Sion Sivir Skarner Soraka Swain Teemo Tristana Tryndamere Veiger Volibear Warwick Skins: Unchained Alistar Commando Jarvan IV Coral Reef Malphite Totemic Maokai Asylum Shaco Dryad Soraka Riot Girl Tristana White Mage Veigar Veigar Greybeard Superb Villian Veigar Hyena Warwick Runes: Tier 3: Marks- Greater Mark of Armor x9 Greater Mark of Armor Penetration x9 Greater Mark of Attack Damage x9 Greater Mark of Attack Speed x9 Greater Mark of Magic Penetration x9 Seals- Greater Seal of Armor x9 Greater Seal of Mana Regeneration x9 Greater Seal of Scaling Armor x1 Glyphs- Greater Glyph of Ability Power x9 Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction x9 Greater Glyph of Magic Resist x7 Greater Glyphs of Scaling Magic Resist x9 Quintessences- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power x3 Greater Quintessence of Armor Penetration x2 Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage x3 Greater Quintessence of Gold x3 Greater Quintessence of Health x1 Tier 2: Quintessences- Quintessence of Attack Speed x1 Quintessence...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.