Selling wtb r7++ acc for my 35/50 hom acc hi these are the...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

wtb r7++ acc for my 35/50 hom acc hi these are the reqs for the r9 acc. R7+ (wolf emote) g1+ z1+ my acc im trading has 35/50 hom all rewards unlocked main is ele with 2 maxed titles alot of different elite armors opressor shield+spear,tormy shield,destroyer sword, oppressor earth staff my sin has 2 maxed titles all eotn titles are r6+anchient armor my rit has max lightbringer rdy for doa anchient armor a level 20 war nothing special only asuran armor a level 17 derv storage has various items including a stack of pink dyes, silver and bronze zcoins, 220 green dyes various party and sweet items noticable titles are wisdom r4 luxon r4 z3 (1510) kurz r3 treasure hunter r1 hero r1 (34 fame) feel free to pm me for more info/or info on ur acc EDIT: no i do not have cd keys and not plaync linked once you change pass and email and its yours to keep Wtb 30/50+ Looking to buy a guild wars account with high HoM points. I can pay any way you want. I would like to have all account recovery information such as physics CD keys and it would be great if it wasn't connect to a NCSoft Account. WTB GW account 30/50 Just a basic account with enough HoM points for all the swag. Send info and asking price, and I'll need all info so I can recover the account if it gets taken back. WTB Guild Wars account I would like to buy a Guild Wars account. 2 Campaign $10 USD 3 Campaign $15 USD 4 Campaign $20 USD Characters dont really matter to me. Rules: Prices almost non # Payments would be made by paypal PM me for anything else Thank you WTB prophecies+factions+nightfall account looking for a basic account with the 3 main campains, eotn is optional. i do not need anything extra, just a blank account. will pay up to $25, pm with offers wtb r9 acc for ing cash/ectos and 35/50 acc as the title says pm me or post on here for more info /screens reqs for acc are: r9(tiger emote) z3+ unlinked american account my acc has... r1 z3 main ele with 2 max titles guardian and prot of...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.