WTB NA Elyos Ranger, SM, Sorc, Sin. 50+

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello all, I'm looking to buy an Elyos Ranger, Spirtmaster, Sorcerer, or Assassin on the North American Servers. Level 50+ is a must. I'm only looking at accounts with toons that have server transfer available. Please see NCSoft transfer ***************************************************** I'm not willing to spend an outrageous amount on an under-geared character. I'm willing to pay something reasonable and something we both can agree upon. If you can please PM me your character stats via ***************************************************** search, so I can look at it. If you don't feel secure you can always use Paint to black out the name on the web page. If you don't know ***************************************************** Or use the ***************************************************** I would like to use the service provided here. I will be paying via Paypal or Western Union. WU fees will be deducted from agree upon price. So please if you have what I might be looking for please feel free to drop me PM here on the forums! I look forward to doing business with you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.