Sold [WTB] lvl 40+ Account ~MUST BE REPPED~ | Sith...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/23/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTB] lvl 40+ Account ~MUST BE REPPED~ | Sith Warrior/Jedi Knight or Merc/Commando Looking to buy a level 40 to 50 SW tor account gear and extra things dont really matter. more pvp stuff and credits the better im picky how my characters look but mainly interested in the classes: marauder/sentinel juggernaut/guardian mercenary/commando possibly looking at others with the right level/price perfect trade would be a fresh 50 of the above classes I am paypal verified and will go first or even use WU if you are TWV/REPPED! I won't deal with anyone not repped and would prefer an ID scan. Contact me via PM or . = eeaa2300 [WTB] lvl 50 - Sith Wyrm - Empire I'm interested in purchasing a level 50 character (might consider 48 and up. Maybe) on the Sith Wyrm server, Empire side. I will consider any character, whether naked or loaded with ops gear. Please contact me via PM. I am willing to talk via phone to seal the deal. Thanks! [WTB] lvl40+ Republic on The Swiftsure Server As title states looking to pickup a lvl40+ toon on The Swiftsure server Looking primarily at all classes - Must not have a gimp name If the toon is right the offer will be right Also have a Rift ACC / SC2 ACC (masters) / LoL ACC - Gold rating 1520 elo that I am willing to trade On all day - hit me up Post here and post for my contact deets [WTB] or trade a beta account Looking to buy or trade for a beta account have a couple wow accounts or just about any other mmo accounts thanks pm with details. [WTB] or For a level 27+ Sorcerer ( Great offer look inside for details.) Hello, If you're looking for a quick and fair deal without any hassles look no further. I have a great offer. I'm willing to spend 100 dollars cash + a level 85 PVP 2400 rated Mage for a Sorcerer. You must be the Orginal owner of the account and be in good standing with this site. If you're no rep, I will not be going first period. If you're still interested please contact me on aim at moyashi345. I think you're...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.