Selling WTB: Level 30 Account with Runes Hello, Looking to...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTB: Level 30 Account with Runes Hello, Looking to buy any level 30 account with decent rune sets. PM me with prices and screenshots. Thanks WTB lv 30 Lol Account As the title says. If you have a lol account you would like to sell with decent heroes/rune pages/skins/ect.. please contact me. I will pay via paypal Contact me through AIM for faster results. I am on 4PM-12AM EST mostly. AIM: pubimusmaximus WTB: LoL account with skins and decent rune pages. Max price is undisclosed depending on ELO if not over 1700 will not add anything into price. Looking for something to play with fresh in season 2 low games played or none. Since I sold my last account. Looking to snag one up fast please post then PM. Can give vent info to talk. Etc WTB: WTB Amazing NA LoL Account Interested in only the best of the best accounts on NA possible with a budget of around 450$. The account must include: Ice toboggan corki, Urf the Mantee WW, King Rammus. Will be using a MM. [SOLD] Level 30 NA Champs owned: Alistar Annie Ashe Cho'Gath Fiddlesticks Garen Gragas Kayle Malzhar Master Yi Morgana Nocturne Ryze Sivir Talon Taric Teemo Tristana Udyr Warwick Xin Zhao Zilean Runes: Marks 9x Greater Mark of Desolation 9x Greater Mark of Insight 1x Greater Mark of Resilence 1x Greater Mark of Shielding Seals 9x Greater Seal of Clarity 9x Greater Seal of Resilience Glyphs 9x Greater Glyph of Shielding 1x Greater Glyph of Furor Quintessences 3x Greater Quintessence of Strength 3x Quintessence of the Witches Brew 2x Greater Quintessence of Fortitude 2x Greater Quintessence of Desolation 2x Greater Quintessence of the Piercing Screech 1x Quintessence of Bountiful Treats 1x Quintessence of Headless Horseman 1x Greater Quintessence of Insight Other: Rp - 204 Ip - 2578 Rune pages - 3 1425 Elo (1560 high) Name - Bezzerwizzer (able to be changed with Rp) Email me at mconnerable@, post, or pm me if you are interested. WTT: Steam account - Alot of games - Good standing - for €20 Paysafecard...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.